Drug and Alcohol Assessments

I am a certified CDP in WA State. I can do a 2 hour chemical dependency assessment which is required when one has gotten a DUI or any legal substance abuse charges. During this visit we will discuss your drinking and other behavior and find a treatment recommendation that fits your needs. Please bring with you your police report with BAL and a driving history/abstract, which can be obtained at a DMV. A list of references is needed for this assessment. These people will be contacted to discuss your drinking/drug use. This assessment will be faxed or mailed directly to your attorney, probation officer or court.