Resources for Clients
Edgewood Seattle offers a free family based information session called “FACTS” find dates on their website: edgewoodhealthnetwork.com
- Before it’s too late: Working with substance abuse in the family. By David C. Treadway.
- White knuckling and wishful thinking: learning from the moment of relapse in alcoholism and other addictions. By George Manter DuWors
- Drinking, a love story. Caroline Knapp
- Drunkard: a hard drinking life. Neil Steinberg.
- Addict in the Family. By Beverly Conyers. 2003
- My Momma’s Waltz
- Perfect Daughters
- Rehab with Dr. Drew: Irwin, John. 2008-2012. Reality TV. New York City: Vh1
- Anonymous People, film 2013
- HBO Series “Addiction”